The NHS requires that nurses have attained a certain level of qualifications and experience before they can apply to work in the United Kingdom.
Certain qualifications are obligatory/mandatory and some are preferred. We have listed below the mandatory qualifications and then the preferred afterwards.
- IELTS Test to minimum score of 7+ (mandatory) – more on IELTS
- Fully Accredited nursing training
- Professional accreditation licenses
- Full references
- Ideally Clinical Experience
- If specialist experience – evidence and accreditation