About the product
The TechWatch is an affordable product that acts as an alternative to the expensive commodity that we call smartwatches. A smartwatch is a portable device that can be worn on your wrist, specifically designed to resemble all the qualities of a smartphone but with a more compact variety.
These mini smartphones offer the user with an array of functions that work perfectly to mobilize their lifestyle in 2020.
While digital watches have been around for decades, smartwatches have only made their debut in the early 2010s and then subsequently took over the market with their tenacity to make life on the go as hassle-free as possible.
But ever since, with more demand came a greater supply of smartwatches- a type for every wake and field of life; watches with sensors to support backcountry expeditions, watches optimized for scuba divers and many, many more.
And while they may all be smartwatches, they do have one thing in common- the fact that they are all, extremely expensive.
So while the TechWatch has all the features of a regular smartwatch, there is one main aspect to it that makes it different from the rest- its affordability.
The build of the watch
The TechWatch is made of durable glass that can hold its own, no matter how strenuous your everyday activities are. It comes with a comfortable silicone strap perfect for 24×7 wearability.
The screen is in touch with retina HD, and the weight of the watch is around 99.8g, which is quite comfortable to wear for long periods. It comes with the added facility of a Bluetooth dialler, android and IOS features and an adaptable as well as compatible interface.
The Facilities A Smartwatch Offers
- HD Touchscreen: The watch comes with a 240×240 pixel touch screen alongside a bright display and sturdy finish. The screen is one of the most monumental parts of a smartwatch, and this one delivers in all aspects. In addition to that, the build and brightness of the watch are the perfect ensures that you will be able to view everything with little or no strain to your eyes.
- Alarms and Reminder Supports: In addition to the clear and colorful display, the watch also can set alarms for whenever you please. These can be quite effective to help you establish a proper and complete sleep cycle or to remind you of the tasks you have scheduled throughout the day.
Furthermore, it comes with a reminder function wherein you can record important birthdays, anniversaries, meetings or anything of the sort that you might easily forget.
- Health Monitoring Functions: The watch is equipped with a highly accurate pedometer that tracks the number of steps you take in a day- perfect of any kind of health and fitness resolutions. In addition to that, it comes with a heart rate indicator that tracks your heartbeat and rate, along with updates on how you might need to improve in that area.
Apart from that, it also has a calorie follower which keeps track of everything you’ve consumed in a day as well as the number of calories they all contain- to help you develop healthy eating habits. The watch also comes equipped with a sleep monitor as well as a sedentary monitor alerting you if you tend to sit on one spot for too long.
The Benefits of a TechWatch
- One of the major benefits of the TechWatch is that it can perform with its 4G or 3G sim. This means that the watch does not need to be connected to your phone to work. Furthermore, if your phone battery dies, you can insert the sim from the phone into your TechWatch and call people or speak to them through the watch.
- The TechWatch comes with a truly commendable battery life- lasting from around three to five days on a mere 70-minute charge. It can be quite understandably irritating if it can be quite your watch discharges mid-way through your day, but with the TechWatch you don’t have to worry about that.
- The watch comes with ECG, which stands for electrocardiograms- these can be used to effectively analyze your heart health.
- The watch is quite easy to use. All you have to do is press the long press on the watch to start it, connect the watch to your smartphone through Bluetooth, wear it- and voila, you have the data from your entire daily activities. Apart from that, it comes with the one-button facility of picking up and rejecting calls that can be pretty helpful if you are the kind of person who is constantly on the go.
- A personal voice assistant makes the watch even more effortlessly easy to use. TechWatch provides this feature to ensure that it is easier for you to make calls, texts or send emails.
- The watch comes with a comfortable silicone strap that stays on during training or practices to better record and analyses your day to day activities.
A Few Shortcomings of the Watch
- One of the main issues with the watch is that the Bluetooth connection can often be unreliable. This can be quite a hassle if you are someone who travels a lot or listens to a lot of music.
- There are some problems regarding the apps you download on the watch. Select apps refuse to load while other times, they open with an error message. There is also a small hitch with the downloading of the apps, and from time to time, the app is unresponsive when you try to open it.
- Several users have also complained of the fact that the notifications tend to remain on the lock screen even after they have been seen and reacted to, they take their own time to disappear.
- The Tech Watch is not fully waterproof so it may get irreparably damaged if you get it wet in an accidental downpour.
- You should actively avoid overcharging the watch, which means you should not charge it for more than an hour, as this may decrease the functionality.
Price of the Watch
You can buy the Techwatch from its official website as well as offhand sites, but you always run the risk of getting fakes.
On the official website, you will have the advantage to limited avail period offers and depending on the number of watches you buy- extra discounts, as well, which make it a perfect gift for friends and families.
The watch costs around $159.98 if you buy it at retail price and $79.99 if you choose to buy it online. The shipping charges are not included in this since those are applied during checkout- depending on where you are located.
All of the orders are processed within 20 business days- excluding all holidays or weekends. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped and the email will have your tracking number which will become active in the 24 hours
Money-back guarantee and refund policy
The company policy for returns and refunds lasts for 30 days only. This means that if 30 days have gone by since your delivery, the company is not liable to offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete the return, a receipt or another form of proof of purchase is required to confirm.
- Any item not in its original condition has been damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to the error of the company
- Any item is returned more than 30 days after the delivery of the watch
Then only a partial refund may happen.
In terms of the warranty, you have the option of purchasing a three-year extended warranty for $37.99. This will cover broken parts that stop working in the watch, despite being in perfect physical condition.
But unfortunately, the warranty does not cover any damage done due to “external manipulation.” Now this includes the damage that results from the buyer trying to take the watch apart or remove parts from it.
While asking for the warranty, you are asked to send pictures and video as proof, to better showcase the parts of the watches that are broken or in need of maintenance/repair.
TechWatch is a product that came as a shock to almost everyone in the smartwatch market. It assures the buyer of quality at a low price- there are few faults a customer can find with such a good deal.
Hearing from the customers themselves, you will find a few reviews below:
John on Every Days gadget says,
‘TechWatch is an amazing product! Not only is the design phenomenal, but the health trackers are quite useful as well. The watch helps me stay active in addition to giving me the facility to send texts quickly when I’m on the road. It’s a very impressive device.’
Jenna from The Guardian Online says,
‘I am a runner, an athlete. There is so much that happens in my life that I very rarely have the time to keep track of the activities that I have done throughout the day. I’m tired, but I don’t know why that is. I’ve always wanted something to track everything that is required for me as an athlete — the steps I take, the kilometres I’ve covered, the calories I’ve burnt and eaten, and most importantly is my heart functioning properly?
I knew a smartwatch would help, but the cost alone has always kept me away from getting one. But I have to say, I found a good deal on TechWatch’s official website for a TechWatch and ordered one immediately. Once I started to use the watch, my life has been so much easier. I love the fact that I can set reminders to take my supplements on time and take the necessary breaks in between my work.’
‘I’m a software engineer, and the profession I chose for myself has created a deadlock on my health condition. I needed some motivation to become fitter and more spontaneous towards physical activity.
My girlfriend was the one who suggested the idea of getting a smartwatch. I looked online for a decent one with a reasonable price tag which is how I stumbled upon the TechWatch. I immediately bought it, and after using it, I realised how much I needed it.
I started with 3000 steps a day, as target and have slowly upped the numbers. The phone also helps track various other things which are a bonus for me. Life seems to be more sorted after using TechWatch.’
Conclusion: The Final Verdict
The TechWatch is one of the most feasible options next to buying a smartwatch that cost hundreds of dollars. It is an excellent choice for those who want to be a bit more money minded and responsible with their finances. Customers who have already decided to purchase a TechWatch, to a large extent are extremely satisfied with the product.
Only 12 percent of customers so far have decided to give a rating outside the five-star range. The many customers repeatedly emphasise the fact that the watches are well packed and delivered without damage. Their visual appearance is also emphasised again and again.
You will get no other watch in the market with a premium casing and a variety of features like a heart rate monitor, a fitness activity tracker in addition to a sleep monitor as well as a personal voice assistant- at the same low, low price.
So, if you want a smartwatch but don’t want the excessive debt that might come with buying it- this is your best option!